cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage gone for last 2 days

marionleahy
Newcomer
My coverage has completely disappeared since yesterday evening. Any idea as to why it's gone? And any recommendations on getting it back?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Should be back now.

Power off and on again.

Or manually scan for networks and manually reconnect to 48.

If it still doesn't work then post back here with details (e.g. any signal at all, does any service work at all etc.).

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I've also had no coverage now for two days and i tried turing off and on my phone and scanning for the network which both didn't work. Throughout i've had no signal at all.

The network should be working again for everybody as far as I know.

The outage was yesterday so if you had no service before that and/or still have no service today then there must be something else wrong.

Are you sure that you didn't breach the fair usage limits and get barred for the remainder of your current membership period?

If not then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for assistance:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

andy132
Newcomer
ive had no coverage for the last three days and its still not working?

Did you power off and on again?

Is data roaming enabled?

When you search for networks what do you get?

Do you see 48 and can you connect to it?

Hope this helps.