cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make calls

Anon
Not applicable

cant make calls at all can recieve, its not the phone as i can recieve calls and ive factory reset the phone, what happens when i make a call is that the phone literally goes to call ended and thats it cant sent texts either

13 REPLIES 13

Anon
Not applicable

I recieved a warning via support ticket,

i NEVER recieved any form of notifiction about this wheter it be by text, e-mail or pidgeon. Im not happy at all about this and ive made progress in regard of media coverage and a formal written complaint  is been submitted to comreg after speaking to them briefly on the phone today ( thank you three for coming to my aid with a phone and free calls and texts for a month ).

the comparsion in support and understanding bewteen the staff at three and the staff here is unreal, girls in the shop who dealt with me couldnt have been nice and assured me that they would not bar someones calls for breaching the fair usage policy...

chrislogue
Newcomer
Call barred coming up on my phone when I go to make a call my member ship is payed and this is going on now 3 days

chrislogue
Newcomer

What exactly does your online account say about your membership status and expiry date and membership allowance balances?

What sort of number are you trying to call - e.g. landline, mobile, special number?

Can you receive calls?

Can you send/receive texts?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.