cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying membership on iOS does not work!

Anon
Not applicable

It was in the time just before I was supposed to call for a lift home that I discovered my membership had run out (foolishly ignored the warning message the day before) so I decided, you know, I can still buy membership on my phone because 48 allows me to access 48months.ie. Without any hesitation, I loaded up the website in Safari (on iOS), logged in and headed to the "Pay your membership" page. "I'll be home in no time", I thought to myself,  "technology!". So I pulled out my bank card happily, getting ready to depart with 20 quid to 48, and hit "Buy now" on The Don membership. Nothing happened. It was in the ensuing frustrating 40 minute wait that I discovered it was not my bad aim, the browser, the phone, the coverage, the boredom, the cursing, the sore feet, the searing heat, the sweating or the hunger, no. It was the 48 website.

Please fix this bug.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

In case it's of use to you or anybody else in future in such circumstances a "Call Me" text might come in useful?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-send-Call-Me-messages/ta-p/9...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

In case it's of use to you or anybody else in future in such circumstances a "Call Me" text might come in useful?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/How-to-send-Call-Me-messages/ta-p/9...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Dalyer, I can see that information being an absolute savior some day. Thanks!

@renegade wrote:

Dalyer, I can see that information being an absolute savior some day. Thanks!

No problem. Hope it helps! 🙂