cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

zzzdomzzz
Visitor
Hello my question is about addons,are they unlimited? so if I purchase one add-on,and use it in one day,can I purchase another add-on the next day,or is there a montly wait in between?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@zzzdomzzz wrote:
Ok thanks,so I think that means yes, I can use as many as I like in one month.

Yes - as I said above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Add-ons last a maximum of a month or until the end of the membership immediately following (with no break in between) the current one under which you buy the add-on - or until the add-on allowance has been used up.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for replying but your answer is not clear,I'll change my question maybe you can understand it better,how many add ons can I purchase and use in 1 month

You can buy as many as you want but each one only lasts until the allowance is used up, or for a month from the date of purchase or until the end of the following membership.

What are you trying to do?

Why would you buy another add-on before one that you have already bought has been used up?

Hope this helps.

zzzdomzzz
Visitor
Yes,thats what I mean,if I get a booster of 1 gig and use it on that day,can I get another booster the next day and start using it,meteor allow that,im trying to figure out is it possible here.

The only reason to buy the second add-on would be if you used up the first dad's add-on on one day.

How this helps.

zzzdomzzz
Visitor
Ok thanks,so I think that means yes, I can use as many as I like in one month.thats interesting because,after a look at the offers available,I found a better deal here than meteor,if its just internet data your looking for,"the mitch" is for you,15 gigs of data,mobile calls and texts,and the €3 boosters for 1 gig of data,im very happy with that offer,you can probably tell im more interested in internet data rather than mobile calls or texts.

@zzzdomzzz wrote:
Ok thanks,so I think that means yes, I can use as many as I like in one month.

Yes - as I said above.