cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I top up with add on

Anon
Not applicable
I've purchased credit to buy an add on because my internet is nearly used but my membership is not finished for a week. I tried to top up but it says the voucher code is invalid. Do I have to wait until my internet usage is gone before I can top up. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
Hi thanks for help. I got it sorted the problem was with purchasing from the machine I rang omnivend and the voucher I received had expired it was dated 2012 even though it had today's date on it of purchase. They gave me a new top up number up to date and it worked .

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No. Your membership/add-on status has no impact on topping up your credit balance by voucher. Are you sure that you entered the voucher details correctly? Entering them incorrectly is the most likely cause of an "invalid code" error. Try again and double check that you enter the voucher code correctly.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/How-do-I-top-up-Overview-of-the-top-up-paymen...

If it still doesn't work then you might need to contact support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Great thank you I will try it again

Anon
Not applicable
I purchased the credit in an omnivend machine

I've never topped up by voucher but don't you get a 12 digit code that you need to enter as per the link that I posted above? If you do this and double check that you have entered the code correctly does it work or still give the error? If so then you will probably need to contact 48 support for assistance as I suggested above.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi thanks for help. I got it sorted the problem was with purchasing from the machine I rang omnivend and the voucher I received had expired it was dated 2012 even though it had today's date on it of purchase. They gave me a new top up number up to date and it worked .

Glad you got it sorted.

Bizarre that they sold an out of date voucher like that! Man Indifferent