cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership to use available credit balance on auto renew

BojanM3212
Newcomer

got some credit balance

Is there a way to do auto renew but to use available credits and not have credit card charged?

tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No but you can just buy a membership manually in advance and pay using the account cash credit and it will stack to kick in when your current membership (and any other stacked memberships) expire and the auto renewal will skip that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No but you can just buy a membership manually in advance and pay using the account cash credit and it will stack to kick in when your current membership (and any other stacked memberships) expire and the auto renewal will skip that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

just what i was looking for

thx

hey sorry, I've done this and have stacked 5 months of payments, but now im getting the message "sorry, you are not allowed to set auto-renew" any idea how to fix this?

thanks

I don't know if having stacked memberships prevents you from enabling auto-renew until those are used up first?

You might need to ask 48 support to clarify.

Hope this helps.