cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the 12.99 plan gone?

GlennD4728
Newcomer

I have been on the 12.99 plan for months now. My current membership expired yesterday so when I went to buy a new plan today I noticed the only plan available was the 10.99 one.

Has anyone else notice this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

just to add some closure: I tried again and it said the service was unavailable so I presumed something was not well higher up.

I came back after a few hours and it was working again. No idea what happened but I'm back up and running. Thanks folks.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

On the app or website version of your My48 account?

I'm using the latter and still see the €12.99 membership available to purchase.

Edit: just tried the app and I see it there too.

Edit 2: just checked my son's account, he's still on the €7.99 membership, and I see that and the €12.99 memberships available for purchase.

If you log out and in again is it still missing?

What other memberships are listed?

If necessary maybe contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I'm using the website version. I logged out/in and still don't see the 12.99 option. I can only see the 10.99 membership which is strange because I upgraded to the 12.99 one months ago.

I'll try from another PC and see if it persists. 

just to add some closure: I tried again and it said the service was unavailable so I presumed something was not well higher up.

I came back after a few hours and it was working again. No idea what happened but I'm back up and running. Thanks folks.

That's odd alright, but at least it's back to normal now and will hopefully stay that way for you.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.