cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the customer care number?

kcp2003
Newcomer

what is the number for 48 customer care? Or what number can I speak to someone about my account?

27 REPLIES 27

@AndreaH8343 wrote:
Is there an email? My chat has been frozen on 3 separate occasions now.

You can email 48 support at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RitaR3134
Newcomer
My bank has changed my Visa direct debit card for security reasons and my have affected my direct debit for my 48 account

I have had no reply from 48

@RitaR3134 wrote:
My bank has changed my Visa direct debit card for security reasons and my have affected my direct debit for my 48 account

You can change your registered card details via your My48 account - My48 > My Profile > Payment details > Your Card

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MariaG9779
Newcomer
Top up membership and no data

@MariaG9779 wrote:
Top up membership and no data

You'll need to post a bit more info if you want assistance from the community forum.

What does your My48 account say about your membership/plan status and data balance?

What does your transactions page say about recent transations?

Did you perhaps use up your current membership/plan data allowance in which case you may need to buy a data add-on in order to continue using data until the membership/plan period expires and the new one starts?

Remember that if you buy a new membership/plan while you still have one active that has not yet expired then the new one stacks to kick in when the current one eventually expires - the new one does not start immediately.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

KathleenA4564
Newcomer
Can you call me please

@KathleenA4564 wrote:
Can you call me please

48 support won't call you.

You'll have to contact them. 

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com