cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknow error when logging in to the my 48 android app

CathalP6197
Newcomer

I'm having and issue where i cannot log into my "my 48" android app. I have checked that my login credentials are correct and have tried multiple time. I wait about a minute and then get a "Unknown error" msg pop up. I have already activated my sim online and have can use it fine

My device is a samsung s20 5g

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The app has been acting up for about a week now.
Looks like some sort of server side problem.
Just use the website instead of the app for now to access your My48 account.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

aardsoft
Newcomer
I am also getting this. What is the cause?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Just-Hang-Out/App-issues/m-p/57616/highlight/false#M2545

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

janemoore
Newcomer
Cannot log in unknown error

See the link that I posted above.

Hi This error is coming up for two of us in my house and the 48 people tell you to log out and in no luck and reinstall the app done this no joy can someone get back to me on this error please because the chat person although normally good is going with the standard it fix that doesnt work ...

@EvanM3726 wrote:

Hi This error is coming up for two of us in my house and the 48 people tell you to log out and in no luck and reinstall the app done this no joy can someone get back to me on this error please because the chat person although normally good is going with the standard it fix that doesnt work ...

Only 48 support are going to be able to explain and fix this.

Nobody here on the community forum is going to be able to do that.

You can use the website instead of the app in order to access your account.

That's what I normally do because I gave up on the app a long time ago on account of repeated problems like this.