Newcomer

I'm unable to update my.plan on your website I've been trying for 3 days

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens?

Any error messages?

If you're using the app then does it make any difference if you switch to the website instead - or vice versa?

Were you ever able to successfully buy stuff on 48 before?

Are your card details still valid or could they have changed?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MikeD5951
Newcomer

Did you get sorted ?  Im having the same problem 

What happens?

Any error messages?

If you're using the app then does it make any difference if you switch to the website instead - or vice versa?

Were you ever able to successfully buy stuff on 48 before?

Are your card details still valid or could they have changed?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

eoinb
Newcomer

I also have had this problem for several days now. On the website it says this error message on the Dashboard and Buy Plan pages. It is a severe inconvenience as I need to top up but can't do so, so I'm in a serious bind.

"One moment please. We’re retrieving your account data.
If you’re still seeing this after 15 minutes, please visit our support page here"

On the app I get a similar problem - once I log in it just says "Error occurred. Service is not responding. Please try again later." My only options on the app are to Log Out or Refresh (which just brings up the same error message). 

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com