cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBER eats vouchers not working

RicardoC2937
Visitor

I have contacted the company many times. The €20 voucher I got when I signed up does not work and I have checked all the T&C's associated with the voucher email. 

Also, the €10 voucher for referring a friend does not work either. 

Is this a scam? When I contacted customer support they are unhelpful and have taken over a month and this is still not fixed.

R

9 REPLIES 9

jimmythefish
Newcomer
I think it is a scam yes. They also send me a code but the code does not work.

Did either/both of you contact 48 and/or Uber Eats support about the problems?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jimmythefish
Newcomer
Not yet but I will. I'm sure after many communications or will be resolved.

CarolG9327
Newcomer

Circle K voucher for joining up doesn't work...  Tried several different day.. brightned screen to the last also .

You didn't try in a Circle K Express by any chance?

They don't accept them - only "full" Circle K outlets.

Unfortunately it's not easy to distinguish the two types of outlet in my experience.

If that's not the issue then you probably need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

LauraS8406
Newcomer
Same as that.....scam!!

Hi Laura, sorry to hear your having an issue with your Circle K QR code. Can you reach out to a member of our Care Crew here https://48.ie/help and they can assist you further.

RuthH5802
Newcomer

I am theScreenshot 2023-06-04 at 17.45.11.png same. I have not managed to get this code working for ubereats and am disappointed.

@RuthH5802 wrote:

I am theScreenshot 2023-06-04 at 17.45.11.png same. I have not managed to get this code working for ubereats and am disappointed.

As per the previous post, you'll most likely have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com