cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to activate my €10.99 plan and have €14.41 Credit bal

TomK9137
Newcomer
Trying to activate my €10.99 plan and have €14.41 Credit balance!
6 REPLIES 6

TomK9137
Newcomer
Need help to activate my account please?

What exactly do you mean by "activate" here? 

If you're trying to activate a SIM then follow the instructions here:

If you're trying to do something else then please explain clearly what you're trying to do, what steps you're taking to do it, what happens/goes wrong, any error messages, etc. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

And what happens/goes wrong when you try to pay for it using your cash credit balance? 

Any error messages? 

If you're using the app then try the website or vice versa?

Try this link: 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TomK9137
Newcomer
I'm on €10.99 plan
I have topped up my credit to €14.41
But can't activate my plan!

Cash credit alone isn't enough. 

You still have to buy a membership plan with the cash credit. 

See here to understand the difference and how 48 membership plans work and are purchased:

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Multiple threads/posts merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue.