cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan bought in August 2024 - truly unlimited data?

AndreA9902
Newcomer

I came back to 48.ie because I received a text saying the FUP is removed in August 2024.
Now we are in Sept 2024, but I am in the subscription I paid in August 2024. Am I in the real unlimited plan with no FUP?

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If it was bought on or before August 30th then no.

If it was bought on or after August 31st then yes.

This change will come into effect on your next monthly plan purchase after 30th August 2024. For example, if your plan starts on 15th August 2024, it will expire on 15th September 2024, and the Unlimited data will be applied to your plan from 15th September 2024 onwards.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh, in spite of the info above, according to this the unlimited data applies to membership plans bought on or after 20th August 2024:

I am an existing €12.99 customer will my plan automatically update to Unlimited Data, or do I need to take any action?
All existing customers on the €12.99 plan will automatically receive their unlimited data allowance on their next plan renewal from the 20th of August “24. There is no need to take any additional action.

i wish that 48 would maintain consistent messaging on stuff like this as otherwise it's simply confusing.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.