cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for membership for friend but they never got it

FrederikaU4756
Newcomer

Hello there. On 7th of January i tried to buy a membership to  friend of mine, but without any success. The money were taken from my bank account, but my friend did not receive any data or call allowence. Can somebody answer me why is this happened? And will my friend have membership renewed ? And what about my money?

Thank you for your kind reply.

Frederika Uzunova

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume you mean that you bought membership for your friend via the Gift Shop?

Could you have entered the number incorrectly so it went to someone else?

Unfortunately the invoice on the Transactions page doesn't seem to list the "target" number for a Gift Shop purchase:

Or could the gifted membership have stacked on your friend's account because they still have an active membership going? They should check their Buy Plan page to see if your gifted membership is listed there as "upcoming":

If neither explanation applies then you'll probably have to contact 48 support about this as they generally don't respond to posts/queries here on the Community Forum.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.