cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving verification codes

LukaszK4660
Newcomer

Hi all,

I've noticed today that I'm not receiving verification codes, specifically from Revenue and HubSpot. I've tried on few other phones, including the very old Symbian-based Nokia without success.

No issues with SMS send from other phones.

Are there any technical issues in 48.ie servers?

27 REPLIES 27

SyedH7857
Newcomer
That was with Vodafone

GerryC6588
Newcomer

SyedAsadA5772
Newcomer
Same here, no verification codes. Stuck with various services

JasonD5184
Newcomer
I noticed it from yesterday (Friday). I stopped receiving verification codes too. My is also with 48 and hers is working fine. She also has the exact same phone as me. I made the mistake of removing my SIM card and putting it into a different iPhone. This caused the iMessage to reset. Now my iMessage will not work as it requires a verification text to be sent too. I am now without iMessage and the ability to log into any of my accounts. I contacted customer support through web chat. Was told they are aware that some customers are having this problem and to give it “sometime”. Really poor service from 48

KelvinF6068
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. Can't get verification texts for Credit Union, online banking or food delivery.

It's proving to be a massive issue for me, and support at 48 have been absolutely USELESS so far.

HinaA8026
Newcomer
Did anybody find a resolution?

HinaA8026
Newcomer
My husband switched from 48 to tesco but has the same issue. Looks like an issue with three as both tesco and 48 uses three's infrastructure

JasonD5184
Newcomer
Seems to be back working. I checked it this morning. Had to reboot my phone (100th time). iMessage and verification codes back working

Well done 48 for your prompt fix and communication to customers who rely on your services for their daily business