cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken but membership not renewed

Hi,

My membership ran out and when I purchased a new 10.99 membership, money has been deducted from my account but membership has not been renewed, I tried a different card but same thing, I spoke with an agent they told me to buy the membership as a gift, tried that, money has been deducted from my account but no membership, I spoke with another agent, who told me to buy the credit as a gift but with a different card, tried it but same thing happened.

I have been charged 10.99€ 4 times!!!
Still no membership!!
I want a refund.
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments/purchases? 

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plans?

Can you use any services - make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use mobile data? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

If you need a refund then you'll have to request that via customer support - nobody here on the Community Forum can do anything about that for you and 48 support don't generally monitor or respond to posts here on the forum.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.