cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership!!

hayder73
Visitor

Dear Sir / Madam,

I just Bought membership today but didnt recieve anything!! Could you please fix that problem??

Kindest regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. 

Memberships always run their full monthly course and buying a new one does not terminate a current one prematurely.

If your current membership expiry date is 8th August 2015 then it expires tomorrow night at midnight and then the newly purchased membership (which should be listed as a "next" membership on your My48 account) will start.

In the meantime if you have used up your current membership allowances and need more then you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I wonder if you topped up your cash credit balance but did not buy membership?

See this post and post back with clarification on some of the questions asked about your membership status, cash credit balance etc.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Membership-problems/m-p/36712#M130

Or maybe you have an active membership, bought a new one and expected it to start immediately?

It won't - it will stack and only start when the current one has expired.

If you use up membership bundled allowances before the membership month is up then you need add-ons - not a new membership.

Hope this helps.

P.S. not a good idea to post your personal phone number in a public forum like this...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hayder73
Visitor
Please,
How can delete my number as I listed in my previous request!!

Click on the Options button on your original post and choose Edit Reply to edit it.

Did my reply help at all?

Have you checked the things that I mention above and in the linked post?

Yes, I sent you an e-mail saying that I think my membership doesn't run out until midnight so hopefully my 60 euro credit will have kicked in by then.  Thank you for your help.

Just to clarify - I don't work for 48 so I didn't get anything from you.

If your membership terminates today then it terminates at midnight.

If you have bought a new membership then it will start then.

If you have only topped up your cash credit balance and have €60 in cash credit then you still need to buy membership in order to be able to use services tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

I bought membership with my visa debit card as this is the way I always do it so hope it works after midnight!  Thanks again.

If you bought a membership then it will have stacked and will start at midnight.

Your online account should list your current membership (expiring tonight) and any "next" memberships which you have bought and which have stacked.

You said that you spent €60 so I presume that you bought three months' worth of Don memberships or something?

I think it was 6 months of The Guido I bought!

Oh - OK - that also adds up.

You can check on your online account and your My History page anyway.