cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership problems

aqsaa
Newcomer
Bought €10 credit the first time but didnt recieve any membership, e.g free texts and calls. Then bought €10 credit again and topped up, but still experiencing the same problems.... Please fix this problem ASAP (+353894783602),
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Topping up your cash credit balance is not the same as buying membership in case that's the confusion here?

How do I top up?

Everything about membership

If you top up your cash credit balance then you need to buy membership as a separate step.

What is your cash credit balance?

If it's €20 now then you topped up your cash credit balance twice by €10 but never bought anything.

Your My History page will also clarify details of recent topups/payments/purchases:

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

If you topped up your cash credit balance but never bought anything with it then you can buy membership online or by text and pay for it from your cash credit balance:

How do I buy stuff by text?

48 is not the same as other pay as you go networks.

On 48 you have to buy membership for things to work.

Membership comes with some allowances.

Some other services may be covered by optional add-ons or be charged to your cash credit balance.

On other pay as you go network you just topup your cash credit balance and that's enough. Not here.

Note that Standard membership is not worth buying anymore as Guido gives more allowances for the same price.

However both only give 300 mobiles mins per month.

If you want more then you need to buy mobile calls addons or Don membership for €20 which comes with 1000 mobiles mins per month.

Hope this helps.

P.S. you shouldn't post your phone number in a public forum like that.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hayder73
Visitor

Bought membership but didnt recieve anything!! Could you please fix that problem?? (086xxxxxxx)

@hayder73 wrote:
Bought membership but didnt recieve anything!! Could you please fix that problem?? (08xxxxxxxx)

Duplicate post - I replied to your other one here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Membership/m-p/36728#M133

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.