cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership not working

WilliamA6888
Newcomer
Just Bought a new plan money has removed from my account and haven’t received the plan. Customer service is useless I have been waiting in the queue for 40 minutes. Pls fix this issue.
9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?

Can you make/receive calls, send/receive texts, use mobile data?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I am having the same problem and MY  dashboard says "You're missing an active plan" my plan could not been renewed yesterday and I did it myself, the money is not in my bank account, and now Monday is not working. It does not appear the transaction either! Very strange !

Your post is a bit confusing to me.

I presume that the sequence of events is as follows:

1. Auto-renewal failed yesterday due to lack of funds
  2. You subsequently added funds and bought a new membership plan manually (although you say "the money is not in my bank account"? - did you mean "now"?)
  3. But now your plan is not working and isn't listed on your Transactions page and your Dashboard is saying that you have no active membership plan?
  4. Are you sure that the payment succeeded at the bank end?

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

That is correct, it's still telling me that I need to buy a plan, and the transaction does not apprear in the transaction part, just the last one (one month ago)

So maybe the payment simply didn't go through successfully for some reason?

What does it say at the bank end?

If the money is gone but the membership isn't on your My48 account then you'll have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

DanilaR9715
Visitor

Hi! Has this been fiexed for you ?

Duplicate post - see here:

I have the same issue and it's still not fixed the money came out of my account a week ago and I have no plan. The service is a joke ! Very disappointed and I was told to buy another plan ? Why would I when the first one hasn't gone through 7 DAYS LATER

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status, allowance balances and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming membership plan?

What does your Transactions page say about recent purchases?