cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership not expired but not active

RichardB9894
Newcomer

Hi,

I ported my number yesterday and it was working fine but now it is saying my membership has expired and to renew even though my48 is saying 29 days left.

Why don't you have a phone number I can call as I need to sort this immediately. I can't make calls or use data.

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact 48 support via the chat facility or by email (support@48months.zendesk.com)

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

VeerannaT8126
Newcomer
Same here. I’ve had to drive to a family members house to use WiFi as I don’t have any. No response yet from Twitter or email. No live chat on website. What the hell is going on?!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
By wifi do you mean carrier data?
Did you configure your internet/APN settings?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

VickiR8844
Newcomer
No as in I don’t have WiFi at home so can’t go online. Had to come to family members home so I could get online to try & resolve this. I’ve emailed & dm’d on Twitter. Eventually the live chat window popped up on 48 website but my issue is still not resolved. It has been escalated. Not good enough, I’ve no internet & can’t make/receive calls & texts

@VickiR8844 wrote:
No as in I don’t have WiFi at home so can’t go online. Had to come to family members home so I could get online to try & resolve this. I’ve emailed & dm’d on Twitter. Eventually the live chat window popped up on 48 website but my issue is still not resolved. It has been escalated. Not good enough, I’ve no internet & can’t make/receive calls & texts

I don't understand - you are presumably online to post this reply (above)?

So presumably you can also look at the link that I posted and configure your internet settings?

What does your My48 account page say about your membership status and allowance balances?

Do you have an active membership at all?

Hope this helps.

Any update @VickiR8844 ?

VickiR8844
Newcomer
Did you get anywhere with this?

VickiR8844
Newcomer
As I said above I’ve to connect to WiFi to post here. I have no phone service whatsoever since yesterday morning. It’s a technical glitch on 48’s side. I’ve an active membership but when I try to make a call it says my membership has run out. I’m a new customer since Thursday, number ported, membership paid for & all fine until Friday around 10am. I’ve been in live chat twice & it has been escalated. It’s a total nightmare. Have to travel to a family members house to use their WiFi

When you log into your My48 account what does it say about your membership status?

You seem to be using an iPhone in which case you may need a small amount of cash credit on your account (I think that €1 is the minimum possible topup?) in order to pay for a UK SMS that the iPhone sends behind the scenes to activate the iPhone on some networks - this is down to the stupid way that Apple do things with iPhones unfortunately.

Other than that I can't really suggest anything else other than trying support again (support@48months.zendesk.com).

Hope this helps.