cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a second membership?

MartinF9641
Newcomer

Hi,

I'd like to set up two memberships on my 48 account so that I can pay for monthly plans for my parents.

I've set up the first membership on the 7.99 offer but can't see how to add a second membership on the same account.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can't.

Every number/SIM/membership needs a separate account/email address.
48 don't support "family" accounts where you can manage multiple numbers/SIMs/memberships from one account unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can't.

Every number/SIM/membership needs a separate account/email address.
48 don't support "family" accounts where you can manage multiple numbers/SIMs/memberships from one account unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for confirming that, much appreciated.

A new email for each SIM required then... how convenient.

This is a pain.  I have two memberships - 48 should consider adding a multi membership function to the app.

What do you mean by "two memberships"? 

You can buy two memberships on an account and the second one will stack to kick in when the first one has run its normal monthly course.

Or do you mean "two accounts" that you would like to manage under one login?

Unfortunately 48 don't provide that facility right now and I haven't seen any indication that they plan to.

But maybe ask 48 support if they do have any plans on that front.

For now every account requires a separate login/email address and must be managed separately.

Hope this helps.