cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to reset password every time when I login to My48

OgnjenZ7287
Newcomer

Hi all,

Every time I want to login to my My48 account (both using web and app), I get the message that my username/password is incorrect and am unable to login. I have to reset my password and then I am able to log in. This works for a day or so, and the same password shows as wrong again and I have to reset again. Has anybody experienced the same problem and is there a way to fix this (and no, I am 100% sure I do not type in the incorrect password, as I tested it multiple times)?

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Could you browser/app be saving the wrong credentials?

Maybe try deleting any saved My48 credentials from the browser, enter the correct ones when prompted, optionally allow them to be saved and see if the login works subsequently?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MedbhP0485
Newcomer

YES, this is exactly what I cam here to post about. I joined 48 about a year ago and it has been the same case for me since. I always set it back to the exact same password, it lets me login but if I come back the next day it won't let me in again. I brought this up with 48 in the past and they never responded.

Could you try using a different device/browser to see if that makes any difference?

I have never seen this problem myself.

As mentioned above I just wonder if it's a browser side issue with the browser maybe saving incorrect credentials or something like that?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Happens on the app on my phone and firefox and chrome on both my work and personal laptops. Browser defo not saving credentials wrong and I'm putting them in manually generally and reset to same password every time!

That's obviously very strange.

I've never seen that happen with several accounts that I've set up.

All I can suggest is that you try to contact 48 support again and see if they are more helpful second time around.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

JafarA0906
Newcomer

Your post was blank @JafarA0906 - did you mean to post a question/comment?