cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error submitting payment

pixie369
Visitor
So frustrating.Cant topup .Please somebody help!
13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See this thread about the same issue and maybe contact 48 support.

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Error-submitting-payment/m-p/53051#M3465

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @pixie369?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

pixie369
Visitor
No but thanks..Might have to change to Tesco mobile.Frustrating to be unable to topup in the shops!

Did you try deleting your registered card details and re-registering them to see if that helps at all?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-card

It seemed to work for at least one person.

Have you contacted 48 support?

If you get onto the chat facility now before it closes later this evening you might get sorted quickly.

Hope this helps.

pixie369
Visitor
Yeah and thanks again ...I did delete old card details and resubmitted card.Still no joy.Tried a different prepay swirl card.No luck there either.Think I tried to msg someone on chat too..

@pixie369 wrote:
Yeah and thanks again ...I did delete old card details and resubmitted card.Still no joy.Tried a different prepay swirl card.No luck there either.Think I tried to msg someone on chat too..

OK - pity that that did not help here.

I can't think of any other possible solution other than maybe (if possible) getting some other 48 user to try gifting you the required credit/membership?

Other than that I think it needs 48 support to address the issue for you.

Sorry I cannot be of any more assistance than that. 

It's frustrating alright. Man Sad

Probably makes no difference but maybe try another device/browser?

Did you ever get this sorted @pixie369 ?

I have same problem yesterday and today.

Barry