Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Didn’t get my money back from my account when I left 48.

Newcomer
‎25-05-2020 12:34 AM
Hi. I had awful trouble with 46 for the past 7 to 8 months. My phone had stopped working last November and got two whole months ye could not resolve the problem. I ordered a new sim as it was due to the upgrade to 4G and my SIM card was not new enough. When I ordered a new sim it never arrived. I tried to order another but at this stage you were no help to me. I had just over €20 on my 48 account and you had said that I would be reimbursed €20 for the two months I could not use my phone. I still have not received this back into my bank account. I need this fixed immediately. I am now with another network and have moved over my number. Now I cannot sign in to my account as it is saying my details cannot be shown. I need this to be finalised at this stage. You have exhausted my time and patience.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Didn’t get my money back from my account when I left 48.

The Legend
‎25-05-2020 01:24 PM

You need to contact 48 support about this.

Nobody on the community forum can do anything about it.

FWIW I have had the same issue (getting refunds of credit after leaving) with many other service providers.

I reported the issue to the relevant consumer protection authorities but they did nothing.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎25-05-2020 04:02 PM
Did that help at all @rhapsody?
For what it's worth the chat facility is usually the best/quickest way to get such issues resolved.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎26-05-2020 10:01 AM
Online help is a joke....anything technical or money based they can’t do a thing.... they will refer it... then they’ll be sorry and refer it again.. then you’ll be made a priority and refer it... meanwhile nothing happens.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

The Legend
‎26-05-2020 10:32 AM

That's frustrating alright.

Maybe try the complaints process?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community