Credit

Newcomer
‎17-10-2017 04:48 PM
Text guido to 1745 but still not letting me make a call. Saying I have not enough but credit taken from phone
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Re: Credit

The Legend
‎17-10-2017 05:17 PM

What does your My 48 account page say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance and cash balances?

Does it list any "next" membership and start date?

What does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases/topups?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

The Legend
‎18-10-2017 11:23 PM

Any update @kathleensheils?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎04-06-2021 05:41 PM

Hi, not sure how to actually post anything new! Ive used all of my mobile minutes so added credit to my current membership but when I try to make a mobile call it says I dont have enough credit, any ideas why? thanks

0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-06-2021 08:31 PM
If you have used up your membership call minutes then you need to buy an add-on and not just top-up your cash credit balance.
See here

https://48.ie/my48/addons

Hope this helps.

Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community