cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract acceptance

TonyO8838
Visitor
I am about ready to smash this phone off a wall n take a hammer to the stupid poxy 48 sim!! I shuda stayed with Vodafone
6 REPLIES 6

TonyO8838
Visitor
This account will not allow me to buy a membership, will not allow someone to gift me a membership, this is the most frustrating excuse for a helpful network in history!!!

You haven't described what's happening in detail so it's difficult for anybody here on the community forum to offer advice.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TonyO8838
Visitor
Thanks for your reply dayler, what's happening is when I try to buy
a membership the page opens and I click the €12.99 banner and there's a small sub page opens with lots of tiny writing under that is a green box, when I click that another page opens saying that my summary contract was emailed to me and that when I accept it and am happy to proceed I should click a small square box close to the end of the page but when I click on that and it turns green, absolutely nothing else happens, I should say that in my profile mycard is saved there but the auto renew is not turned on and it won't allow me to click to turn it on, also when I go into transactions there is a failed top up there but I can't get any more information from it,I tried topping this phone up when I registered my card but failed then I tried to gift a membership to this phone but that also failed, I can't get to the chat now button for support n if I remember correctly I had that problem with my other phone because I don't use google or Google chrome for anything because don't like the company but I don't see how or why that should matter or make a difference, anyway hope this is detailed enough for some advice

@TonyO8838 wrote:
Thanks for your reply dayler, what's happening is when I try to buy
a membership the page opens and I click the €12.99 banner and there's a small sub page opens with lots of tiny writing under that is a green box, when I click that another page opens saying that my summary contract was emailed to me and that when I accept it and am happy to proceed I should click a small square box close to the end of the page but when I click on that and it turns green, absolutely nothing else happens, I should say that in my profile mycard is saved there but the auto renew is not turned on and it won't allow me to click to turn it on, also when I go into transactions there is a failed top up there but I can't get any more information from it,I tried topping this phone up when I registered my card but failed then I tried to gift a membership to this phone but that also failed, I can't get to the chat now button for support n if I remember correctly I had that problem with my other phone because I don't use google or Google chrome for anything because don't like the company but I don't see how or why that should matter or make a difference, anyway hope this is detailed enough for some advice

Yoou're probably going to have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TonyO8838
Visitor
Thanks again dalyer and apologies for misspelling your name, I have emailed support but their answer is that they hope to get back to me in 7 working days?? im sorry but that is an outrageous amount of time to take to rectify a problem for a person trying to become a customer, I have tried the chat now link dozens of times with no joy there either, still though I appreciate you trying to help

You could try calling them on the number on this page maybe?