Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Cannot purchase online membership (Long time member)

Anon
‎13-11-2016 11:12 AM
Hi 48,
I've never had an issue before trying to purchase membership but since last night ive been trying to buy it and when I go to put in my CVV code a message comes up telling me there is a problem with my debit card. My card is working fine, however this month I was issued a replacement card as the last one expired. It has a new CVV code which I've also typed in but this won't work for me and I can't buy my membership. Is this a problem with 48 or something else? Please help.
Regards,
Sophie
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cannot purchase online membership (Long time member)

The Legend
‎13-11-2016 12:14 PM

Did you try deleting the card details altogether and then entering the new card's details?

If that still doesn't work then you'll have to contact 48 support about this.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Note 3
0 Likes
Highlighted

Anon
‎13-11-2016 12:51 PM
Hi again,

Thanks for the help, that seems to have worked once I went onto the site, changed my details and purchased membership there as opposed to buying it through the app.

Regards,
Sophie
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎13-11-2016 05:13 PM

Glad you got it sorted.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Note 3
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community