cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register new payment card on my account

ann1994
Newcomer

Two months ago my auto renew got cancelled when I was issued a new bank card, the payment got rejected by my bank on the old card.

I immediately tried to update my card, which the system wouldn't accept, I tried just to buy a monthly subscription, I'd fill out banking details etc, the payment would refer to my bank, I'd authorise the payment on the app and the 48 system would go 'oops there's a problem'.   Last month after hours on 'Chat' the person recommended to try buying the subscription as a gift.   This I did and the payment went through no problem.

This month exactly the same, I just bought through the Gift facility this morning.

I can't seem to register my new card, as when I fill in details on 'Add a card' it goes straight to process a payment.

Anyone else having difficulties, all I want is to register my new card and automate the renewal, as I have done for years.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Where are you doing this?

On the app or via the web interface?

Does switching from the app to the website - or vice versa - make any difference?

Can you do it here?

As far as I recall it does go through the payment process even when just registering a new card but it doesn't actually purchase/charge anything.

Have you let it go through the process to see what happens at the end?

Otherwise you'll probably have to persist with 48 support to get a resolution to this issue.

See the links in my signature below to see the different ways to contact them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.