Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't make phone calls

Newcomer
‎17-11-2020 10:54 AM

I've got 3 SIMs from 48 (me, my wife and son), and even after activating them 2 days ago and buying subscription for all of them, I still can't make phone calls from any of them.

Internet, SMS, receiving calls, everything seems to be working, just making calls from it to another 48 number or a vodaphone number (the ones I've tested) it's not working from any of them.

0 Likes

Re: Can't make phone calls

The Legend
‎17-11-2020 11:46 AM
Can you send texts?
Are you absolutely sure that you have an active membership?
What does your My48 account say about your membership status and allowance balances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎17-11-2020 11:55 AM

Yes, even disabled iMessage to send it, and it's working.

I was charged for it and on the 3x My48 account is showing the 100 GB allowance for data, minutes unlimited, text unlimited and the credit balance.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎17-11-2020 12:14 PM
But you still can't make calls?
If that's the case then you'll have to contact 48 support about this.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community