cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy membership

KevinC0998
Visitor
I manually renew my membership every month. My latest membership expired last night. Today when I try to buy any membership and click "Choose new payment method", the page displays this error message: "Could not initiate Secured Payments. Please try later". I've been buying memberships for months without issue. This error is new to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

... I guess it's just 48 that doesn't like the .wang.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

KathrynW1159
Newcomer
That’s what happened to me! I had 2phones on 48… My main phone has no problem, but my other phone was no longer showing that my membership even existed! I had them renewing at the same time, and now, I’ve probably lost that phone number, and it’s really frustrating when it’s also hard to reach someone to sort it out! Any advice on getting 48 to send me a new sim ??

@KathrynW1159 wrote:
That’s what happened to me! I had 2phones on 48… My main phone has no problem, but my other phone was no longer showing that my membership even existed! I had them renewing at the same time, and now, I’ve probably lost that phone number, and it’s really frustrating when it’s also hard to reach someone to sort it out! Any advice on getting 48 to send me a new sim ??

If you want a replacement SIM then see here:

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.