cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 minimum contract period & automatic payment questions

KadeejaA0526
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a 48 SIM card and noticed that only the £12.99 plan is visible in my profile. This plan indicates there's a contract, but the contract term is listed as NA. I'm curious if this means the contract can be cancelled anytime without any fees or hidden charges? Will the monthly payment be automatically taken from my bank account, and will I receive bills via post?

I'd appreciate any clarity on this matter. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you mean €12.99 not £12.99?

All 48 plans are monthly memberships and you can stop buying membership any time you want.

You are not locked into any minimum contract period.

The monthly membership plan payment will only be taken automatically if you enable membership auto-renewal.

Note that your first €12.99 membership plan purchase is subject to a one-time activation charge of €12.99.

More information is available here:

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I presume that you mean €12.99 not £12.99?

All 48 plans are monthly memberships and you can stop buying membership any time you want.

You are not locked into any minimum contract period.

The monthly membership plan payment will only be taken automatically if you enable membership auto-renewal.

Note that your first €12.99 membership plan purchase is subject to a one-time activation charge of €12.99.

More information is available here:

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer is correct in their reply