Just Hang Out
Things not so much 48. Debate life’s big questions or just check out what some of the users are chatting about.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Different ways to contribute on the forum

Hi guys,   So you've joined the forum, browsed around... and now what?   Here are some of the many ways that you can participate in the 48 community based on what kind of stuff you like to do. It's all about helping each other out and also having a g...

marionh by Crew (retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 4 like

Breaking bad!

* MILD SPOILER ALERT*  How many people here watch Breaking Bad?, I have to say I came to it rather late ( after years of friends saying watch it!). Starting season 4 now, yes I know I'm late. What has been your favorite moment in the series?, lets fa...

deebar by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 like

Friday 13th!

Today is friday 13th!  What does this day of superstitious traditions mean to you? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Life Hacks!

Hey guys it's me again! I came across an awesome site that blew my mind. It contains the most simple yet useful everyday tips that makes life just so much easier, seriously guys check this crapola out! http://twistedsifter.com/2013/01/50-life-hacks-t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 like

Not today, thanks...

We were having a chat about this earlier today at 48 towers, and I decided to put together a list of things that wind me up – I don’t have too many ‘off’ days in general, but some things grind my gears, if you get what I mean? Anyhoo, I’ve put a list...

The Hurling.

Anyone here interested in hurling? I spose you kinda have to "shout for" the county you're from, so I guess i'm supporting Limerick.  Championship is coming up, right? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

summer plans

what's everyones plans for the rest of the summer? I got a gig comin up in cork next week so ill be doin that! Anyone upto anything cool?  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like