cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer mobile number within 48

IstvanO6156
Newcomer

I have two SIMS at 48.ie and they are on different tariffs. I'd like to move my pricier tariff number over the cheaper (thus loosing one number). Will that work when I ask the move of the number?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm pretty sure that you can't port a number from 48 to 48 - or from any carrier to the same carrier.

But I've never tried it.

I presume that the 48 porting form won't list 48 as an option for the "from" carrier.

You might want to ask 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I wrote to the support through their email and got this reply: "I'll surely check your account and help you with your query." and asking for account details.
Not sure if that is a yes, and after I provide my details they will do it or just standard procedure to ask account details and then say no.

Sounds to me like they're just checking if it's possible.

You should reply again asking them what you're asking above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.