cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

PaschalH4744
Newcomer
No internet on free 1 gig

RobertC9647
Newcomer

Hi Everyone, 

I am currently trying to join 48, but having problems.

I can't contact 48 customer service, I believe a web chat box should open on the homepage, but this is not happening for me. I am using Chrome and have allowed pop up windows but still nothing. I am trying to move 2 phones to 48 from Eir with 2 new 48 sims but they won't port as coming from an Eir business account, which is no longer in contract. If admin could contact me or if anyone here has a suggestion that would be great.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Only 48 support will be able to help you with this.
Nobody here on the community forum will be able to sort it out for you.
You'll just have to keep trying to contact support.
The chat facility is working for me on right now.
If it continues to be unavailable to you then maybe try another browser and/it device if possible.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KevinD3128
Newcomer
Trying to switch to 48 and they seem like a joke of a network, no way to contact customer service, online chat is not available what the f#*k am i ment to do when I have a problem

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Online chat is online for me here right now

https://48.ie/help

That page also explains the other options for contacting support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DavidB8540
Newcomer

I am a customer my Card was hacked ane my bank shut it down yesterday and are sending me a new card 5/7 days i am 75 and live in the country. Help LOL as you will see i have been with you a few Years and never had any problem

@DavidB8540 wrote:

I am a customer my Card was hacked ane my bank shut it down yesterday and are sending me a new card 5/7 days i am 75 and live in the country. Help LOL as you will see i have been with you a few Years and never had any problem

I don't really understand what the problem is that relates to 48?