Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends phone

thegrasshopper
Newcomer
Hi 48,
My friend topped up last night ,
Text Guido around 8 o clock before the membership ran out , but instead of getting the nice one your sorted message it was an uh-oh message . Today it is still not working .
They are locked out of their 48 account as they don't have the Same email anymore 🙂 could you help please 🙂 thank you
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ignore the "uh oh" message - it can happen when the phone is restarted or the SIM removed and reinserted but it's meaningless because that method of 48 sending internet settings to the phone never works anyway.

It has nothing to do with the membership status or renewal.

If they dial *100*1# or *100*2# and hit call/send what do they get back?

They need to contact 48 support by email if they cannot log into their account because they no longer have access to the email account used to register on 48:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thegrasshopper
Newcomer
When they dial that it says that they have 300 minutes available and all of their data available until next month , but for some reason they are not able to use it.

What exactly happens when they try to make a call, send a text etc.?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

Did they contact 48 support?

support@48months.zendesk.com

Normally it would make sense to check the current membership status and expiry date but if they cannot get into their account online or via the app then they'll have to take this up with support.

Hope this helps.

Any update?

thegrasshopper
Newcomer
Hey still the same today ,
When they go to ring they said a voice comes on saying that they don't have any credit , and when they go to text it just fails