cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming the credit for recruiting

MauriceO0588
Newcomer
Do I need to turn auto renew off to force payment from the credit received rather thsn from my debit card?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MauriceO0588
Newcomer
Thanks very much

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The only way to use cash credit to pay for membership is by doing it manually as far as I know.

I.e. you buy the memberhip manually and pay for it from your cash credit balance.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MauriceO0588
Newcomer
Thanks very much

ChrisR2170
Visitor
Turn off renew. You can buy next membership manually now. Option to pay by card or credit is at bottom. You don’t have to wait till current month is ending. 48 don’t scam you when you pay early -

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You don't have to disable membership auto renewal in other to be able to buy membership(s) manually.
And as far as I know if you have a stacked membership at the end of a month then auto renew will not buy another one.
But I'm not 100% sure about the latter point so you might want to confirm it with 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Annc2888
Newcomer
I've contacted them about credit been auto renewed. They told me not to turn off auto renwal. To be honest they weren't very clear on what they were saying spoke to 2 different operators

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post is not very clear.
What exactly is your problem?
What exactly are you trying to do?
What does this mean?

"I've contacted them about credit been auto renewed"

RinsuJ3845
Newcomer
How should I get my free credit

If you qualify for it then it should happen automatically.

https://48.ie/recruit-and-reward

If it doesn't then contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

GrahamD0572
Newcomer
I don't know where to go for help on this site ,my GBs are up and I never used 1day of internet,were do I go for help