cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my new sim didn't register my old number even though i selected that option?

aislingw24
Newcomer

I just registered my new sim. I moved from pre pay Meteor to 48. I registered the sim and selected the keep my old phone number option. I then waited for the sim to activate. I have all the texts saying i'm registered. However when i text or call people a different number is coming up? Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See this FAQ:

How do I keep my old number?

Did you receive the security code to your old carrier SIM when requesting your number to be ported?

Did you entry it during the registration/porting process?

If not then you could try submitting a porting request now.

On the other hand you might want to contact 48 support in case there is something wrong that is holding up the porting process:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?

Hi I had to get someone in support to port my number again as there was an error the first time. All fixed now

@dalyer wrote:
Did that help at all?