cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed iphone

fiona96
Newcomer

i recently chaned to 48 from meteor i got my phone unblocked after a number of weeks now it still wont let me call people or text, Do i need to sync my phone or anything

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/iPhone5/m-p/31259

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bigjoeod
Regular

@fiona96 wrote:

i recently chaned to 48 from meteor i got my phone unblocked after a number of weeks now it still wont let me call people or text, Do i need to sync my phone or anything

With iphones (Don't know if you've done this already) the unlock is slightly complicated, I had similar issue's when my dad gave me his old 4S.

Basically rather than handing it into the shop for them to unlock it I presume they sent you a text saying it's been unlocked?

You need to factory reset the phone with the 48 SIM in it and set it up as a new phone.

Don't worry about losing your content, back it up to itunes/Icloud and bob's your uncle 🙂