cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for number to port

WayneE2982
Newcomer
I am waiting 22 hours for my phone number port over. Should it take this long.
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No. You need to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Briank2797
Newcomer
Still waiting for number to port from Friday this is ridiculous

Exactly the same. I have been in touch with Tesco mobile who I had account with and 48 twice on chat and still I have not ported. Tesco moved me from prepay to pay as you go as they said it was that causing the problem but all that resulted in is that I now have no credit for txts, calls and my data ran out!! So frustrating and the app doesn't work on my phone - I have to use 48 on the laptop instead if I want to chat to an agent. I tried to get to chat today about 5 minutes ago and nothing opens!

@AliceG2834 wrote:

Exactly the same. I have been in touch with Tesco mobile who I had account with and 48 twice on chat and still I have not ported. Tesco moved me from prepay to pay as you go as they said it was that causing the problem but all that resulted in is that I now have no credit for txts, calls and my data ran out!!

You mean your Tesco credit is gone?

If so then obviously you need to contact Tesco and not 48 about that.

@AliceG2834 wrote:

So frustrating and the app doesn't work on my phone - I have to use 48 on the laptop instead if I want to chat to an agent. I tried to get to chat today about 5 minutes ago and nothing opens!

Why does t he app not work on your phone?

What happens when you install and run it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

Why does t he app not work on your phone?

What happens when you install and run it?

Ah - I think I see now.

The app is going through one of it's regular states where it will not work and just spins when you launch it and log in.

This seems to happen on and off and maybe more regularly these days for some reason which is very frustrating alright... 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Is shouldn't take that long.
You'll need to contact 48 support to see what the holdup is.

Hope this helps.