cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user - help porting number

JohnG3853
Newcomer

Hi there, I've tried contacting 48 support via email ( Idon't use Twitter , facebook, insta) 

I'm trying to port my number to 48 but keep getting email response that there was a problem. I have selected the correcttype of number (bill pay) and double checked with Virgin. 

Virgin are seeing the request and are saying the '' TEMP MSISDN should be the temporary mobile number provided. Also the Donor Subscriber Type should be postpaid muti sunot post paid single sub''  

I'm waiting three days for response from 48. Is there a number I can call or whatsapp? Selecting 'Chat' in support just bring me to an FAQ. About to give up on the value!!!

Please advise

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

JoeM5493
Visitor

I'm new to 48 too and it's difficult to navigate their system.wWen I want to get in touch with them I go to their website and log in to My48 at the top right of the screen. Then go to the bottom of the screen where it says'support' with a little question mark above it in white on black. Then watch for a little sign at the right of three screen that says 'Chat now' . This is the webchat service. Good luck.

Thanks Joe. Yeah for some reason my browsers just bring me back to FAQ when I click on Chat Now. Maybe to do with adblockers or something.

Thanks for reply,