cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate SIM

YashaswiB0908
Newcomer

Hi,

I am unable to activate SIM. Can you please help? Let me know what details are required to be provided.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, it was my mistake that I was entering example 6-character code rather than entering an actual provided on the SIM.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here: 

If that doesn't work then you'll probably have to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for the swift reply, but the issue still persists that my SIM is not getting activated after providing the 6-character code.

Please help.

Then try the alternative activation methods mentioned in the article that I linked under the heading "Activation code problems".

And if that doesn't help then you'll have to contact 48 support as already suggested and as the article says.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Sorry, it was my mistake that I was entering example 6-character code rather than entering an actual provided on the SIM.