cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to top up, payment not working

jennifermcm
Visitor

I'm trying to buy 1 GB of data, cos I've run out.  I'm using my saved card details, which are all correct.  There's money in my bank account. 

I enter the correct CCV, but it says that there is a problem with my payment.

25 REPLIES 25

anne111
Newcomer
I need an add on quickly

anne111
Newcomer

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.

Unfortunately payment problems seems to be an ongoing issue for some users.

The chat facility is normally they best/quickest way to get such issues resolved.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Contacting 48 agents has been no help to me since I raised this issue with them at the end of May.   I even gave up and ordered a new bank card and the ew card is not accepted.

145tuy
Visitor

Me too!   Over two weeks trying to get the problem sorted and going through the same bull**bleep** routine with agents trying to get an answer.  Eventually gave up and ordered  new bank card, waited 3 days for the card and guess what .. it wasnt accepted!  I am so **bleep**ing angry right now!  "use a different card", 'sue a friends card", "speak to your bank", "order a new card"... heard it all except THAT THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS SINCE THE LAUNCH OF THEIR NEW WEBSITE /APP.

SimonConwayC1700
Newcomer
Hi guys, late to the game here, but for anyone encountering this problem now, I was trying to top up via the app, getting a notification that the payment couldn't be processed. When I tried to do the same thing via their website I had to enter my billing address due to a change in EU regulations, and then it worked.