cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to buy the 7.99 but can't confirm

AntoineG9621
Visitor
I tried to buy the 7.99, when I receive the e-mail with all the information I am supposed to have a button which would say I am happy to continue blablabla something
But I don't see it on the e-mail or the contract

Thanks for the help 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You don't get any email in order to buy membership.
Are you trying to register a new SIM or something?
Please explain exactly what you're trying to do, the exact steps that you're carrying out and the exact problem including any error messages or prompts verbatim.
That way people here may be better able to offer advice.
Alternatively contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AntoineG9621
Visitor
Thanks for your quick answer!

So I already received my Sim card, it's activated and I'm halfway trough my free 1gb of data. I clicked to have the 7.99 subscription which take me to a page saying that 48 will send me an email with all the information and I need to click on a button that says " I am happy to continue..."

I have the e-mail with an attachement with ton of informations and conditions but nothing to go further with the subscription

Hope this is enough informations for you!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok I don't remember such an email when registering SIMs and buying the first membership before.
Can you log into your My48 account?

https://48.ie/my48

If so can you buy membership there?

https://48.ie/my48/memberships

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AntoineG9621
Visitor
Well no, I just see what's left of my free data. Maybe I need to use all of my free data before getting a subscription?

AntoineG9621
Visitor
Sorry I missunderstood

I can buy it yes, but nothing happen

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean you can buy but nothing happens?

AntoineG9621
Visitor
I can click on buying the 7.99 subscription, it takes me to a page where I tick a box saying I agree and then it sends me an email with an attachements with details about the subscription and conditions but after that I don't see that I have subscribe or anything in my 48

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean if you log into your My48 account and then click on the €7.99 membership option on this page it doesn't give you the opportunity to buy it?

https://48.ie/my48/memberships

If it doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support because I really don't know what's going on here unfortunately.

Hope this helps.