cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting lyca number to 48, got confirmation but not working

ChiN6226
Newcomer

Hi there,

Please try not to give me a general answer with lots of links because I have looked at everything in the Support portal. So I recently ordered and activated a new 48 simcard. Then I ported my old lycamobile number. It said it could take up to 4 hours, so I waited. and got the message from 48 saying "We've finished moving your number over. Welcome to 48". But it has been more than 12 hours, and I cannot use 48. I cannot make calls, receive calls and top up to use the internet. 

On the 48.ie website, it says this despite the message saying moving was finished sent to my phone:

Porting ongoing

Your number is currently being ported over to 48. This can take a few hours. We'll text you when you're good to go.

So what is wrong here? Please someone let me know how I can get going. Thanks!

N.

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll probably have to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RafaelM9783
Newcomer
Have the same problem.. How did you foujd the solution?

You'll need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I wrote to 48 Support and they sorted it out.