cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting - been waiting for a week!

PaulaO2156
Newcomer

I got my SIM card for my48 Wed of last week, did the request to move my number on line (it is a family a/c with three numbers) I mistakenly selected Billpay a/c instead of Family but got an email the next day telling me it was wrong. I fixed it. So per 48 my request to port from Three to my48 went in last Thurs. Every day I text an agent and I am told it will be in 24hrs. Then I was told the transfer of family a/cs is only done on Mon to Thurs at Three. It will be done on Monday, texted yesterday (in the morning told definitely today, in the evening told there is a backlog at Three, it will be tomorrow) I keep believing them!!

Now I have just gotten an email to say I selected the wrong a/c! So I am back to the beginning! One of our three mobiles ported the day after the request submitted. But two of us are stuck in limbo!!

Any suggestions? Has this happened to anyone else? I don;t want to loose my number as I have had it for 30years!

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I think your only option is to keep talking to 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ThomasJ0907
Newcomer
I'm still waiting for the transfer fo 10 days! Similar problem to yours though I'm only one number not a family and going in 48 circles since! They keep saying transfer will take a few hours so waiting each time for 10 days at this stage! I'm exasperated!

If the support is unsatisfactory then you could consider making a complaint:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.