Did you mean: 

Not getting sent verification code

NiallOD0765
Newcomer

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your post was blank @NiallOD0765  and the subject line doesn't really clarify what the issue or question is. 

If you want assistance from the Community Forum then you need to clearly explain the issue.

What verification code are you referring to? 

What exactly are you trying to do that needs a verification code? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have put in the activation code but I am not receiving the code via text message to verify number 

You mean for porting your number from another provider to 48? 

Are you sure that you have your old provider's SIM installed in the phone and working in order to receive that code?

If your old network SIM has no service or you can't receive the security code SMS, then you will need to make contact with your old provider as they will have visibility of your old account. 

Please read the linked instructions again. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.