cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Tesco to 48 and bringing number

ClintT0044
Newcomer

I have been using Tesco connection past3 month and i would like to port my connection to 48 with out changing my number. I tried to change move number option but i didn't get any otp to move 48,how can i change to Tesco to 48 with out change my number

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Follow the instructions here:

You need the Tesco SIM in the phone in order to receive the porting security text.

If you no longer have any service on the Tesco SIM then see here:

If your old network SIM has no service or you can't receive the security code SMS, then you will need to make contact with your old provider as they will have visibility of your old account. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ClintT0044
Newcomer

I have a Tesco sim and i want to port to 48 sim, help me

The getting started guides should explain everything for you:

If you have any specific questions/issues please describe them clearly in order to get assistance from the Community Forum.

If you need to contact 48 support then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.