Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Has anyone sucessfully contacted 48 support?!

Newcomer
‎30-10-2020 12:15 PM

I've bought a monthly membership and am trying to port accorss my number... I've had three failures. I know I've input my details correctly but can't seem to get a hold of anyone in Support. I emailed back, emailed bounced back at me and the webchat never appears to be available. I've serached the site but there's no contact details avialable. Shocking customer service!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Has anyone sucessfully contacted 48 support?!

[ Edited ]
Newcomer
‎30-10-2020 12:42 PM

Chat is appearing here for me right now on the desktop computer view of the site but not the mobile view:

https://48.ie/help

Hope this helps.

Edit: and once again my posts appear under the wrong username - @CarolM4316 instead of @dalyer! :-|

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎04-11-2020 03:42 PM

3 of us have joined up from the one family, we need to ask a few questions but no one available to contact and sort our problems 

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎04-11-2020 04:19 PM

Hey, I'm after joining 48 today, had a small issue with my data. Went to 48.ie/help and on the bottom right, there was a chat icon, clicked it and was connected in seconds, problem sorted in minutes. 

0 Likes

The Legend
‎04-11-2020 04:19 PM
Have you tried the chat facility?
It's appearing here for me right now on mobile.

https://48.ie/help

Alternatively you could ask your questions here in case anybody on the community forum can address them?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎09-11-2020 11:11 PM
I contacted 48 CS twice and immediately I received help. No complaint about that.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎24-11-2020 09:23 PM
Have given up with them and cancelled my payment. Never seen the chat function available, pointless subscribing to a service that barely works with the worst support I have ever experienced ( not that I have received any support to experience).
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community