cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eircode/address not working when ordering SIM

JosephOH3588
Newcomer

The dialog box won’t let me proceed to the next step to order sim to my household delivery address

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you sure that you're entering the correct eircode?

Try it with and without the space between the sub-fields of the eircode - although, if I recall correctly, either should work.

When you entered the code did the dropdown list get populated and did you select your matching address?

Maybe try another browser/device?

If none of that helps then you'll have to contact 48 support.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I entered the correct eir code. I tried it with and without the space between the sub-fields of the eircode which fondant change anything unfortunately. When I entered the code I couldn’t select the matching address as it wasn’t valid. I event tried other devices browsers which didn’t even work either.

Strange.

If you use the official eircode finder does it return the correct address/eircode for your eircode/address?

If it's an error with the eircode database then you'll need to contact them to get it corrected:

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support as I previously suggested.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.