cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost per month

LiamM0823
Newcomer
They advertise that it's only 12.99 a month. But when you look at the contract it says 24.99 a month including vat. I'm wondering actually how much it is a month?
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@LiamM0823 wrote:
They advertise that it's only 12.99 a month. But when you look at the contract it says 24.99 a month including vat. I'm wondering actually how much it is a month?

Are you referring to the (no longer available?) Truconnect offer - item 54/55 here?

It actually says £24.99 there for some reason. I actually suspect that this is a cut and paste error relating to some UK offer (from Three or an associated company?).

But, in any case, that's not the "normal" €12.99 all calls/texts/200GB data (subject to fair usage limits) membership offer which is definitely a fixed €12.99 per month plus a once off activation fee of €12.99 in the first month.

Does that address your question?

Edit: I think I get it now. This was an offer from 48 that gave some users access to this Truconnect fitness system for 2 months after which they could subscribe to it directly with Truconnect for £24.99 for the year. This is nothing at all to do with the normal €12.99 48 monthly membership, and that Truconnect offer is closed at this stage anyway.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.